36 Most Popular Heart Touching Wishes For Wife

Birthday Wishes For Wife:-

Your birthday wishes can melt your wife heart right away and make her feel the warmth of your love instantly. Every word you say on this day to express your love for her will surely remain in her mind forever. So, instead of wasting your time by searching for birthday wishes on the internet, pick anyone from our list of happy birthday wishes for your wife and send him right away. Be the first one to make her feel super special on her birthday!


1.May each and every wish of yours come true and may we be together forever to celebrate them all. Happy birthday wife.


2.To the woman of my life, thanks for everything you have ever done for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy birthday and I love you.


3.Thank for being my lover, my wife, my best friend and my soul mate! I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Happy birthday, wife.


4.My lovely wife, May God fills your life with warmth and happiness. May God always shower on you all his blessings. Happy returns of the day.


5.To my beautiful wife, I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday dear.
6.Happy Birthday. Thank you for being such a fun, caring, loving, wife.


7.I will not let the shadow of sadness to fall on you till my last breath. Happy Birthday Love.


8.I hope your birthday becomes as beautiful as you have made my life. Happy Birthday, love.


9.If you ask how special is your birthday to me the quantity would cross the amount of water of all oceans together. Happy birthday best wife ever.


10.Dear wife, I pray that your birthday be filled with happiness. Have a great Birthday.


11.Happy birthday wife. Keep blessing our house with your affection and love towards me and my child.


12.Happy birthday, dear wife! You make me experience a love that is warmer than the warmest sunshine. You always make me feel the happiest person alive!


13.The lord has taken a plenty of time in perfecting a gem with no flaws. That gem is the love of my life. Happy birthday, Love.


14.You are the reason why I smile brighter than ever. Happy birthday, my lovely wife. I love you more every day than the day before.


15.You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Keep that smile on. Happy birthday, dear wifey.


16.Sweetheart, you are the reason behind my true happiness. So, I wish you the happiest birthday ever.


17.You make me want to be a better human being, and this makes me want to love you even more. Happy birthday my lovely wife.


18.I know I have hurt you a number of times when I should have not. Accept my apology on this special day. Happy Birthday My Love.


19.My heart melts with joy whenever I take a look at your smiling face. Happy birthday, gorgeous lady. May God bless you today and tomorrow. Love you a ton.


20.This day is special for both of us. Why? Because I would have not tasted such delicious food if you were not born. Happy Birthday love.


21.If I was asked the reason for being crazy about you, I would not describe the aroma of the smell of your food, as I don’t want to share it with anyone. Happy birthday Babe.


22.Happy birthday, dear! Hope you get all the best things in your life just like you got me! Enjoy your day to the fullest! Love you 



23.Happy birthday dear wife. No matter how old you are, I will always adore you and share my food with you. Thank you for always having my back, I love you so much.


24.I did not want anyone else to wish you before I do, that is why I am saying it early. Happy Birthday love.


25.Flowers won’t stay fresh till midnight, so enjoy their aroma now. Advance happy birthday dear.


26.The best decision of my life was marrying you and nothing makes more sense than loving you unconditionally. Happy advanced birthday, my angel. May God bless you.


27.Loving you comes so naturally- thanks for always doing little things to make me feel special. Happy advanced birthday, dear. I love you very much.


28.Cheers! I declare today a holiday as it’s my babe’s birthday. Thanks to your mom dad for bringing such an angel to earth! Many happy returns of the day to my cutie pie.


29.On this birthday of yours, I promise that I won’t let you be without me. I will always keep you close to my heart.


30.You’re more beautiful than any word in the dictionary.. Happy Birthday my love.


31.Best thing that ever happened to me? It’s you! Happy birthday my angel. Let’s celebrate it like a festival <3


32.Happy birthday to the moon of my sky, beat of my heart and reason of my smile.
You’re mine and I’m forever yours! Love you so much my love.


33.May God bless you with all of the wonderful desires of your heart and bless you to keep the many blessings that you already have. Happy Birthday, dear!


34.Thank you for telling me the true meaning of life. Happy birthday my love. May all your wishes come true.


35.There are 365 days in a year, hundreds of festivals or celebrations. But, I like (her birth date). Because it’s so special for me. Happy birthday my love.


36.Happy birthday to my favorite person on this earth. Your special day is my favorite date from the whole calendar. Love you so much my beautiful wife.



You always want to make her feel extraordinarily special on her birthday. But if you don’t know what to write on a birthday wish, don’t worry. Here we have brought for you some of the most brilliantly crafted birthday wishes for your wife. Just pick the one you like or just modify them according to suit your likings. Make her feel loved and adored in every way you can.

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends. You must send us your opinions, suggestions or thoughts through comments. To get our next posts, subscribe to free of cost.


Previous
Next Post »