40 Most Unique Birthday Wishes Message With Images For Girlfriend

 

Birthday wishes messages for girlfriend:-

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! It’s your bae’s birthday today? Celebrate it with the most unique birthday 

wishes for girlfriend. Need more wording ideas? If you’re looking for something you can write in your sweetheart’s birthday card, or send in a text, check out this list of short message with images.We have personally crafted these romantic birthday wishes. They’re full of love and emotions. 

1.You are the fairy of my fairyland! I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world. Happy Birthday.



2.Happy Birthday, baby! You are the sweet cherry of my bitter life!


3.Happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the world! So lucky to have you!


4.My Cutie pie, Here your boyfriend is wishing you the most special and memorable birthday for you. Happy birthday! Stay happy and keep smiling.


5.I have got the best birthday gift for you, but it is worthless as compared to my love for you. Happy birthday.


6.Beautiful, pretty and hot. Happy birthday to the girlfriend who I love a lot.


7.happy birthday to the most wonderful person of my life! I wish for you to have a pleasant day with all the people you love!


8.Baby, you made me realize what ‘love’ truly means and taught me to love you. Now I cannot stop loving you more and more! Happy birthday!


9.You are one of the most precious persons of my life and I could not be happier to have you beside me. Happy birthday to you, love!


10.My soul had felt so connected to you the moment I saw you. It’s because we were destined to be together. Happy birthday, baby!


11.Happy birthday to the most wonderful person of my life! I wish for you to have a pleasant day with all the people you love!


12.I had asked for a blessing and God gave me you! You are the source of my happiness, my success, and my inspiration. Happy Birthday, love!


13.You are my biggest dream that came true. I cannot thank God enough for giving me such a beautiful flower. Happy birthday my love!


14.To make all your dreams come true is my mission in life. Your happiness is my only quest in life. I love you. Happy birthday!


15.Every single day I spend with you, I can feel the passion is getting strong. I am falling in love with you every single day. Happy birthday my love!


16.You are the reason why my life seems complete and abundant. You bring smiles on my face every day. Happy birthday my love!


17.No amount words can ever be enough to express my feelings for you. happy birthday to the love of my life. Wish you all the happiness in this world!


18.Happiest birthday to you, my precious. When I had first seen you, little did I know that you would turn out to be my soulmate.


19.Age is just a number but sometimes it matters. So, tell me, how many candles will there be on the cake?


20.I love you for everything you are. Happy birthday!


21.You are the most unique person I have met! I love you and happy birthday!


22.Your smile can outshine a thousand candles. Your touch can melt even the coldest heart. I love you today and every day! Happy Birthday!


23.Your smile is sweeter than the sweetest cake in the world. Thanks for being into my life. Happy birthday to my sweet girlfriend!


24.You are the perfect creation of God and the best gift any man has received in life. Today is your birthday and I want to make sure it’s a special one!


25.I could buy you a thousand flowers but they would still be too petty to express what I feel for you. Happy Birthday!


26.My queen, You are the achievement of my life. And it’s you who is the key to my happiness. Happy birthday to you my lady! Wish you all happiness.


27.Before we met, a girl like you I had never seen. And ever since that day, you have become my heart’s queen. Happy birthday.


28.I searched online and went to all the shops, old and new. But I could not find anything that was as pretty as you. Happy birthday girl.


29.You smiled at me and I fell off the chair! Your smile is so powerful that it could put an end to all wars! Happy Birthday!


30.I’m so glad you came into the world, and I’m even more glad you came into my world. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.


31.One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate someone as special as you.


32.I wanted to give you all my love for your birthday, but there’s no box big enough to hold it. Besides, it’s already yours.


33.Were you really born on this day? Or did you just fly down from heaven as the beautiful angel you are?


34.Your life began on this day. My life began the day I met you. I’m so glad both days happened. Happy Birthday, darling.


35.Even though we’re miles apart, you’re on my mind and in my heart. For your next birthday, I hope to have you in my arms as well.


36.Thanks for being born, sweetie. You make the world a better place, and you make my world complete.


37.You know sometimes I forget the exact date of your birthday!

Why? Because you’re so special for me that I wanna celebrate your birthday everyday.

Your presence is more important than oxygen in my life. Happy Birthday honey! Love you so much.


38.I love you more than I have found a way to say you! Happy birthday dear, live long and always be happy. I need you girl!


39.Thank you for telling me the true meaning of life. Happy birthday my love. May all your wishes come true.


40.There are 365 days in a year, hundreds of festivals or celebrations. But, I like (her birth date). Because it’s so special for me. Happy birthday my love.



If you want to make your girlfriend happy on her birthday, you must not forget to wish her a happy Birthday with some elegant birthday wishes. Here we have sorted out the most wonderful, heartfelt birthday wishes for your girlfriend that will melt her heart right away on her special day. So, don’t waste your time anymore, just have look at our unique collection of funny and romantic birthday wishes because we have exactly what you are looking for!

Previous
Next Post »