26 Famous Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Mom(with beautiful images)

Special Birthday Wishes For Mother:-

There is no way to repay a mother’s contribution to her children. For that all you can just love her unconditionally. You should always try to make her happy anyway. Birthday is a special occasion when you can show your love and care to your mother and make her more happy by wishing and giving a gift. 

Your mother deserves the best birthday wish from you. That’s a great chance to make a little contribution to all her sacrifices she’s made for you. We hope that you have to find the best birthday wishes and messages to share with your mother on her birthday and get the chance to bring a smile on her face which is more valuable than million dollars. 



1. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me .



2. I have success because you’re my Mom. I have happiness because you’re my Mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother. Happy birthday.


3.  Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.




4. No heart is as pure as a mother’s heart. No love is as unconditional as a mother’s love. These are just two of the reasons why we should always cherish our mothers. Happy Birthday Mother!

5. You deserve all the happiness you can handle. Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!



6. I know I’m not the only one who has been blessed by you. Your birthday is our day to celebrate our blessing.



7. Mom, you are my angel darling. My heartfelt greetings to you on this special day. Happy Birthday, mom.



8. My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything. Happy Birthday Mother!


9. Mom I so lucky to have a mother like you. You are my best friend,Happy birthday sweet and kind mom.

Happy Birthday,



10. I want you to know that i am nothing without you,but i can be everything with you by my side. Love You &  Happy birthday mom!




11. Happy birthday, Mom. May God bless every second of every minute of every hour of every day you walk on this fine earth. 



 12. On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Mom.

13. It's more than a blessing to have you as my mother. It's an honor and proud to be your child. Happy birthday, Mom! I’m so proud of you.


14. You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday to you, dear Mom.


15. Happy birthday to the most amazing woman I know ,That is my pretty mom you know ,So pretty by heart and the mind ,She has the most magical wind ,That blows me away with love ,Have a lovely day!


16. When everyone else put me down, you stood by me and believed in my dreams. You are the reason why I am what I am today. Thanks mom, I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!



17. You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday.

 18. You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. 


19. Happy birthday my sweet mom. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.




20. God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom.




21. Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.



22. The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my Mom.Happy Birthday Mom.





23.  Hope your birthday brings some time to relax, do your favorite things, and remember how much you’re loved.



24. I don’t say it enough, but it’s always true: I love you, and I feel so lucky to call you my mom.Happy Birthday Mom.




25. For all the days you’ve made happy for our family all the ways you make us smile happy birthday with lots of love.


26. Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope everything about today reminds you how loved and cherished you are.






Every mom in this world deserves some sweet birthday wishes from their son, daughter and family members. We all need to appreciate the love and care she has given us in all her life.

 Happy birthday wishes for mom can be the perfect wishing material for you to express your deep love for her. Show your love and gratitude towards her by sending some heartfelt birthday wishes from our list. Choose the right one from our compilation and send her right away on her special day. Let’s make her birthdays something to remember for her.

If you found this article useful,
please share it with your friends. You must send us your opinions, suggestions or thoughts through comments. To get our next posts, subscribe to free of cost and like our facebook page.

Oldest