36 Most Popular Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Sister (with beautiful images)

Special Birthday Wishes For Sister :-

Life gives us many treasures. Your sister is one such invaluable treasure in your life. A precious individual who adds colorful dimensions to your black and white life. Sure, you might not agree on every little thing and every now and again you do have fights with her. But, she’s the one who’s always on the lookout for her sibling every step of the way. 


She is your own blood. The family gets redefined because of her. From pillow-fights to fighting over the TV remote, your sister is a true champion. On her birthday, show her the love she deserves. Appreciate her in the way only a cherished sibling can.



1.Thank you for being the most loving and caring sister of the whole wide world.Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear sister.


2.You are the best sister anyone ever had. And I am lucky to have you. It’s a special day. Happy birthday sister.



3.Happy Birthday, sister! Sending all my love and prayers! May you have a blessed year ahead! Many happy returns of the day.


4.Happy birthday sister! Thank you for being such and supportive sister and best friend. I love you!


5.On this special day, I want you to know that you are the sweetest and loveliest sister in the world. I love you so much. Happy birthday!


6.Warm hugs and best wishes to my little sister who grows wiser every day. On your special day, I hope and pray that you continue to amaze me the way you always do.


7.Happy birthday to the loveliest sister ever! Stay blessed.

8.You have always bee the source of inspiration for me. You understand me like no one else. Happy birthday to you. May you have a cheerful life ahead.


9.Happy Birthday to the most special person of our family! We love you so much.

10.Happy birthday to the amazing sister in the world. May you have a joyous celebration of this day.


11.Your life is a gift from God. And God wants you to make the best use of it. Happy birthday dear sister.


12.Happy birthday, dear sister! You make everything feel at ease. I always wish that all your dreams come true. Enjoy your day to the fullest.



13.You’re quite different from me but you’re the closest to my heart. Thank you for being the only person who sees greatness in me! Happy birthday.


14.Today all I wish for you is that your life be showered with plentiful happiness and abundance of success and glory. Have an enjoyable time. Happy birthday.


15.Happy birthday, dear little sis! May God bless you and all your wishes and dreams come true! Very happy returns of the day, sweetie.


16.You are the small little package of a precious gift. Small yet the most valuable person in my life. Happy Birthday little sister.


17.Dear little sister, it seems you’re growing older. I hope we will continue to share this strong bond between us all through life.

18.Dear, little sister. Though we fight like cat and mouse over little things, in the end, I will always give mine to you. Because you are my heart. Happy Birthday sweetie.


19.Elder sisters are the shadow of mother. I love you and wish you the best Happy Birthday.

20.May God bless you with wisdom and knowledge. You have been a blessing for all of us, especially for me. Happy birthday big sister.


21.Good looks run in our family. I am glad to have such an amazing and beautiful big sister like you. Happy Birthday sister.


22.Happiest birthday to the one I look up to the most! Thank you for being my savior and warrior! I’m so lucky to have you in my life.


23.My sister, you had taught me how to walk when I was little, and since then I have always found you by my side. Happy Birthday.


24.I don’t exactly remember people’s birth date but I do know we all are getting older by each day. So, what’s special about this day?


25.Hey sister, I do not always tell you this but I am really lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday, thank you for being born.


26.Sisterhood can be a great experience if you have a sister who understands you more than anyone else. You are just like that. Happy birthday.


27.Without you, life would be impossible. Thank you for being the shelter that saved me from the storms of life. Happy birthday sis.


28.Dear sister, wishing you the happiest birthday ever! I pray that you can always stay true to yourself and remain focused on your goals and dreams.


29.Praying for peace, love and light for my little sister. May God grant you a long and meaningful life.


30.On this special day, I pray that your future journey will be brighter than the brightest stars of the galaxy! Happy birthday Sister.


31.Happy birthday to my amazing sister! Although we are far, sending you my love in the form of a sweet greeting! I miss you so much.


32.Happy birthday, sister! I hope you have an amazing day, today and every day! I love you and miss you so much.


33.Times have changed. But our bond is as strong as ever. Happy birthday to the best sister in the entire world.


34.Dear Sister, Happy Birthday to you! You inspire me with your words and thoughts every day and make me see the world in a different light.


35.Happy Birthday Sister! I am so proud of the kind, loving and sensible person you are today. Your existence is a blessing itself.


  
 36. You are like my chocolate box. Sweet and undeniably incredible. Happy Birthday my dear sis.





Birthday greetings for your sister are the first thing you need to make the day special for her. Your gifts may not last forever, the birthday party will be finished as soon as it starts, but the words you say to her and the texts you send to her will always remain in her heart. 
The sister birthday wishes  and quotes with images we brought here for you are all so brilliantly composed so that you can express your true feelings for her. You can make her feel loved with these. You can also make her laugh with these. Always remember, your sister expects the best from you and she truly deserves the best one. These birthday wishes for sister are unlike any other message you’ll find. These are the very best birthday wishes for your sister that you’ll ever find.

  If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends. You must send us your opinions, suggestions or thoughts through comments. To get our next posts, subscribe to free of cost.

      


Previous
Next Post »