30 Most Special Heart Touching Birthday Wishes Quotes For Father(with beautiful images)

 Special Birthday Wishes For Father:-

Father's are the most valuable persons in our life. We never want to miss an opportunity to show our love and respect for them. Father's Birthday is a perfect occasion to let him know how important he is to us and how grateful we are to have him as our father. Father's should never feel being left out; they deserve all your love and adoration!

So, just saying happy birthday is not what you want. You want to wish him in such a way and with such words that instantly melt his heart, make him feel the warmth of your relationship with him. You can say a lot of things to your father on his birthday, but when you know just the right kind of words, your birthday wishes with images for father becomes a priceless gift to him. These are some heart-melting birthday wishes and messages with images for you that you can send them as text messages and images for your father.


1.You have always been the most supportive and friendly dad in the world. Happy birthday to you. You are truly one of a kind!


2.You always make me feel safe and secure with your unconditional love. I want more years to spend with you. Happy birthday dad!


3.May the coming years of your life be filled with unlimited happiness and joys. I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy birthday to the most amazing dad ever!


4.You make me feel grateful not only because you are an awesome dad but also because you are a perfect human being. It’s a blessing to be a part of you. Happy birthday!


5.Thank you for being the superman in my life. You always made me feel special with your love and care. Happy birthday to you!


6.Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us, Happy Birthday!


7.I feel truly lucky to have such a loving, caring and encouraging father. Wishing you an entirely peaceful day, full of pleasant and joyful moments!


8.While everyone was busy looking for a best friend in high school and later on, I knew I have you; thanks for making me feel like that! Happy birthday dad!


9.Happy birthday dad! I wish nothing but absolute best for you as this is what you truly deserve! Proud to call myself your son!


10.You have been there for me since the day I was born; I want you to be there for me till my last breath! I love you daddy, thanks for always believing in me.


11.Thanks for making all the sacrifices silently and working hard all day& night just to get us a better life, you are one of the most important persons in my life! I love you, happy birthday dad!


12.I know I have never been the perfect kid for you, but you should know that you have always been the perfect dad for me! I could not have asked for anyone else as my dad, happy birthday!


13.There can be no better occasion than this to let you know how grateful I am to you for always showing me the right way in life. Happy birthday dad!


14.I don’t need Aladdin’s genie to fulfill my wishes in life, because I have my dad. Happy birthday, papa. I’m proud to be your son.


15.You are the source of my courage and encouragement. I don’t ever feel hopeless in life because I know you are always there to hold me up. Happy birthday!


16.You mean everything to me. Without you, I could never be the person I am today. Thank you, dad! Happy birthday!


17.You are my true hero! You have always inspired me and will always continue to do so. Thanks for my friend rather than just being my dad! Happy birthday!


18.Happy birthday to the most caring and supportive father out there, I know you are always here for me just like how I’m here for you!


19.Happy Birthday To My Cool Dad. It’s your special day! Let’s celebrate! Another year older, but you’re still a rock star in my eyes!


20.Dad, Happy Birthday! No matter what, I’ll always be your number one fan!Wishing you another year that rocks!


21.For My Sweet Dad, Happy Birthday. Thanks for always being there to hold my hand. You are the best dad I could ever ask for.


22.Happy Birthday, Dad! You work too hard. Today’s your day to sit back, relax, and enjoy your birthday. Hope you’re not “two-tired” to celebrate!


23.Happy Birthday. Before you blow out the candles, take a moment to remember what a wonderful father and friend you are!



24.Happy birthday to the best dad in the world! You are my inspiration and my strength. I love you with all my heart and nobody can ever replace your place. Wishing you a gorgeous day with all your loved ones!


 25.My handsome dad, happy birthday! I can’t explain how essential you are in my life. There is no word to explain my love for you. May the smile of your face remains like this always! God bless you!


26. I just want to say. Thank you so much Dad, I learned  so much about appreciating life from you.


27.Dads are awesome. Thanks for everything. A toast to the Man of the house. Happy Birthday Dad!


28. Look, It's a man. It's a super Dad. Your super love inspires us.

Everyday we love you ,Dad & Happy Birthday!


29. A son's first hero.A daughter's

first love. The best dad ever. Thank you Dad for everything you have done for us. We love you so much.Happy birthday ,Dad!


30. Five Star Dad thanks for the excellent DNA . Happiest birthday Dad. Have a great day.



Even before you came to this earth, your father was busy in making all sorts of the sacrifices to make sure you get a better life.
So, never forget to make your father realize how much you love him and say, thank you and wish him a happy birthday; and let him know how much he matters to you! The birthday wishes and messages with images we have listed here are crafted with some of the most enchanting words that never fail to express our deep love and compassion towards father's. Let your father feel the warmth of your love for him with these fascinating birthday wishes and messages for father on his birthday!

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends. You must send us your opinions, suggestions or thoughts through comments. To get our next posts, subscribe to free of cost.





Previous
Next Post »